Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Go Attraction attraction, which recently celebrated its elaborate anniversary
Matt Ouimet's Go Attraction
January 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and in diapers).
- Maximum width 53".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too boring for young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or skin or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.