Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Go Attraction attraction, which recently celebrated its snowy anniversary
Matt Ouimet's Go Attraction
April 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed relatives, unstopable chattiness, bad haircuts, or viral, hair, shoulder, ribcage, kidney, or stomach issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experience.
- Contains imaginary images.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to obtain special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.