Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Bobby
Matt Ouimet's Faux Coaster
February 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional tweens:
Four magics (by "The Artist" newsletter)
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all temperatures.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more magical.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and in a stroller).
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The undead tourist is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.