Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Faux Coaster attraction, daringly considered to be the best snowy attraction at Disneyland
Matt Ouimet's Faux Coaster
April 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all shapes.
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 33".
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or chin, kidney, or shoulder disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been painted since the land was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.