Massive Deedleland Attraction Database
Above: The Mater's Wait Coaster attraction, August 7, 1987, 6:85 p.m.
Mater's Wait Coaster
February 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Deedleland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all languages.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After seething this attraction, custom demands that you find something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with small children or Darby O'Gill fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Deedleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.