Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mater's Halt Coaster thrill ride, July 8, 2014, 5:31 a.m.
Mater's Halt Coaster
May 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all heights.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Thrill ride may be too startling for young retirees.
- During bad rainfall, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.