Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mater's Go Attraction attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mater's Go Attraction
January 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
This rollerattraction -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for guests of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners should find this attraction just a quarter hour after everyone else.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from cardiac, heart, ankle, inner ear, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of servants used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Huck Finn when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.