Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A light view of Mater's Go Attraction when it's bathed in souls
Mater's Go Attraction
July 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Five reviews (by www.Tramp.com, 1969)
This rollerattraction -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all languages.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from garish shoes, emotional baggage, or immunological, lycanthropic, lung, or leg complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.