Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mary Poppins' Yo Coaster adventure as seen from the top of a grotto
Mary Poppins' Yo Coaster
March 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all temperments.
- Warning: before a full moon, this adventure will be full of children.
- After waiting for this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from blood, leg, knee, cardiac, skin, or back issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and legs within the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Doug was once reported enjoying this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.