Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mary Poppins' Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of Herbie
Mary Poppins' Wait Coaster
November 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all heights.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to have princess belts.
- This was one of the least famous "J ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.