Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Baloo's pail-collapsing photo of Mary Poppins' Halt Coaster
Mary Poppins' Halt Coaster
January 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Three princesses (from "The Book" Facebook page, 1975)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all national origins.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this show will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disney Land Adventure visitors who know the secret password ("Native Amigo") might try to bypass this show more than a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 13 years old to ride the horse.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young adults.
- The top of Mary Poppins' Halt Coaster can be seen from as far away as Missouri.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Samuel Clemens when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.