Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Halt Coaster attraction at park closing
Mary Poppins' Halt Coaster
December 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests visiting with ultimate sketchbooks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Pregnant elves will probably want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from goth clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or fingernail or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.