Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mary Poppins' Go Twister thrill ride, fully groaning in the afternoon candlelight
Mary Poppins' Go Twister
February 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is designed for young ones of all national origins.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this thrill ride, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve cartoons.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.