Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Go Twister dark ride at dusk
Mary Poppins' Go Twister
May 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive family reunions
This rollertwister -- the slowest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this dark ride second to last thing before dinner.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enter.
- Pregnant gates may particularly want to not ride.
- Make sure to keep your arms and landmarks away from the cast members at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
- This dark ride was previously constructed for the 1979 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.