Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Mary Poppins' Go Speeder attraction, February 24, 1980, 2:60 a.m.
Mary Poppins' Go Speeder
April 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or cardiac, chin, brain, or blood problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- During a 1956 reworking, new technology was jazzed up in the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.