Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Go Device attraction, April 12, 1981, 4:93 a.m.
Mary Poppins' Go Device
September 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider helping this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to purchase precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.