Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' detective-screeching photo of Mary Poppins' Go Device
Mary Poppins' Go Device
August 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three thumbs up
This rollerdevice -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.