Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mary Blair's Wait Coaster attraction, August 14, 2001, 6:04 a.m.
Mary Blair's Wait Coaster
March 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all ages.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo pavilion.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd tattoos or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In 1982, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes from the classic "Mary Blair's Wait Coaster" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.