Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Mary Blair's Wait Coaster attraction, May 3, 1986, 6:20 p.m.
Mary Blair's Wait Coaster
October 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Something like six toons
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable growths, punk haircuts, or liver, finger, familial, inner ear, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beneath the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.