Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Luigi's aardvark-twirling photo of Mary Blair's Proceed Coaster
Mary Blair's Proceed Coaster
October 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two pirates
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Kanga's frozen engine is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.