Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mary Blair's Go Monstrosity thrill ride at dusk
Mary Blair's Go Monstrosity
March 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the smallest in Disney Land -- is too intense for toons of all heights.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to protect your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Alan Menken was once spotted riding this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.