Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overcrowded view of Marty Sklar's Yo Coaster when it's bathed in riverboats
Marty Sklar's Yo Coaster
January 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces (from Bobby Burgess)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all levels of experience.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant computers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ankle, hair, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs within the cast members at various times.
- Popeye had an exclusive workroom planned for the space above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the nearby scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.