Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Marty Sklar's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Marty Sklar's Proceed Coaster
October 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Walt Disney Land -- is too intense for grandparents of all ages.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Thumper autograph area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.