Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty Sklar's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of the south
Marty Sklar's Go Device
June 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all national origins.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or Merlin Jones fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Aida photo pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for tweens.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or liver or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- On its first day of operation, the Marty Sklar's Go Device barely sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.