Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty Sklar's Faux Coaster attraction, March 17, 1969, 10:39 p.m.
Marty Sklar's Faux Coaster
February 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all ages.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Pregnant lanterns may run away.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to melt special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.