Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A powerful view of Marty Sklar's Faux Coaster when it's not hidden in tarps
Marty Sklar's Faux Coaster
April 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- During bad hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.