Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cursed view of Marlin's Go Speeder when it's not covered in children
Marlin's Go Speeder
November 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all national origins.
- Warning: quite Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland sponsors might try to queue up for this attraction up to a half hour before park opening.
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from familial or chin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.