Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's Go Speeder attraction at dusk
Marlin's Go Speeder
September 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all national origins.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride with a parent.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements, water-soluable clothing, '50s haircuts, blinding makeup, emotional baggage, or knee, nasal, spinal, immunological, ribcage, or elbow issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.