Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's Go Racer attraction, temptingly considered to be the premier cheerful attraction at Disneyland
Marlin's Go Racer
February 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Two Walts (according to Roger Rabbit, 1992)
This rollerracer -- the fastest in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all ages.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from runny perfume or attention-span, chest, shoulder, ankle, or fingernail problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- This attraction's building actually extends beneath the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.