Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's Faux Coaster attraction at first light
Marlin's Faux Coaster
July 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- Pregnant flags will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, fear of heights, or wrist issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.