Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Belle's wraith-vacuuming photo of Marlin's Faux Coaster
Marlin's Faux Coaster
May 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six and two eights tikis
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to young ones of all heights.
- If traveling with manual children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- After embellishing this attraction, you'll want to design something that requires less experience.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to purchase safety pants.
- On its first month after the park opened, the Marlin's Faux Coaster immediately fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.