Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Wait Coaster ride, justly considered to be the only public ride at Disneyland
Mark Twain's Wait Coaster
March 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this ride, go on something less magical.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from philosophical objections, bad haircuts, or shoulder, hip, or immunological complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.