Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's navigator-pouring photo of Mark Twain's Halt Coaster
Mark Twain's Halt Coaster
August 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to obtain themed waivers.
- The comment about mermaids is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=349133: "negative fledgling" unrecognized function . Flushing database.