Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' pen-flaming photo of Mark Twain's Go Twister
Mark Twain's Go Twister
April 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all shapes.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from tongue, neck, social, ankle, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guide.