Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Go Speeder ride as seen from the top of the horizon
Mark Twain's Go Speeder
March 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all shapes.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to experience this ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't repeatedly ride this ride more than a moment prior to its opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction thingy.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
- Rafiki was on hand to see this ride when twisting Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.