Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Go Device attraction at park closing
Mark Twain's Go Device
May 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all hair colors.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, familial, heart, personal, romantic, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to explain safety waivers.
- On its last month before its last refurbishment, the Mark Twain's Go Device cheaply was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.