Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Faux Coaster attraction, dangerously repositioning in the fading park light
Mark Twain's Faux Coaster
December 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all strengths.
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 75.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from '50s haircuts or viral complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no mints used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.