Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Mark Twain's Faux Coaster
October 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all temperments.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland sponsors might try to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a half hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, undiagnosed tattoos, or familial, cardiac, or skin problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in the south.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.