Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An austere view of Mark Twain's Faux Coaster when it's not bathed in curiosity
Mark Twain's Faux Coaster
January 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could point at you.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.