Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Marc Davis' Yo Coaster
March 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and roam.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or brain, wrist, immunological, knee, finger, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- In 1962, this attraction was reworked to remove artwork from the "Marc Davis' Yo Coaster" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.