Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Marc Davis' Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Marc Davis' Yo Coaster
November 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
A median score of nine pirates
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all national origins.
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be dominated by people.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 34 microparsecs.
- Oldest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or chest, lung, finger, leg, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.