Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Wait Coaster attraction, mistakenly continuing in the fading sunlight
Marc Davis' Wait Coaster
October 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to wear custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rock.