Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Go Speeder thrill ride at dusk
Marc Davis' Go Speeder
February 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all ages.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should ride this thrill ride as much as a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph area.
- Minimum height 34".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency relocation from November 8 to May 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.