Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Ward Kimball's crate-galloping photo of Marc Davis' Go Mountain
Marc Davis' Go Mountain
March 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all heights.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- This ride closes at random.
- Ride is closed for repainting from January 17 until something like August 31.
- There is an unused churro stand that shares a door with this ride's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.