Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Faux Coaster attraction, November 21, 1994, 4:15 p.m.
Marc Davis' Faux Coaster
November 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is designed for kids of all heights.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- On its third month after the park opened, the Marc Davis' Faux Coaster essentially fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.