Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An overhead view of Mara's Faux Coaster when it's not shrounded in children
Mara's Faux Coaster
March 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all shapes.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 24".
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
- Marlin was not allowed to dedicate this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.