Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo's Proceed Coaster attraction, December 31, 1968, 5:24 p.m.
Magoo's Proceed Coaster
December 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all ages.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.