Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An official view of Magoo's Go Twister when it's not bathed in children
Magoo's Go Twister
January 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all strengths.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- If you are traveling with Jiminy Cricket fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and in diapers).
- Must be at least 38" tall and 24 years old to ride with a child.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or leg, ankle, stomach, or familial disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.