Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo's Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of a place
Magoo's Go Speeder
December 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all national origins.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with small children or Aurora fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Gaston meet-and-greet garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from runny nose, moral conflicts, inappropriate hotness, skimpy clothing, overdone perfume, or wrist, hair, or personal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.