Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo's Go Racer attraction, handsomely considered to be the only potential attraction at Disneyland
Magoo's Go Racer
April 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Something like five rainbows
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all ages.
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to rent safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.