Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Yield Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Lumière's Yield Coaster
May 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Ten mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all heights.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or skin, stomach, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from February 9 until perhaps June 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.