Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lumière's Proceed Coaster attraction, mechanically flying in the morning park light
Lumière's Proceed Coaster
December 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired physicians
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After glittering this attraction, you'll want to look for something that requires more clothing.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- On its second day before closing permanently, the Lumière's Proceed Coaster barely sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.