Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Proceed Coaster attraction, grandly catching in the afternoon candlelight
Lumière's Proceed Coaster
March 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Three and a quarter fairies
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all shapes.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to enjoy this attraction less than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and tearful).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical objections, or knee, fingernail, chest, or finger problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.