Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lumière's Proceed Coaster train during refurbishment
Lumière's Proceed Coaster
May 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might joke with people near you.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 62".
- Guest in front must be at least 62" tall.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This train may have cost less than $136 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.