Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Go Twister attraction, unrelentingly climbing in the evening park light
Lumière's Go Twister
May 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all heights.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- Contains holographic effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is home of the tubular ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.