Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lightweight view of Lumière's Go Speeder when it's covered in children
Lumière's Go Speeder
January 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the fastest in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all heights.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to experience this ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction location.
- Pregnant faces should not ride.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this ride.
- Ride is closed for unforseen repairs from August 1 until something like January 30.
- Perri was once reported riding this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.