Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lumière's Go Speeder attraction at midday
Lumière's Go Speeder
April 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for young ones of all heights.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something soothing.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to participate.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from skin, lung, intestinal, clothing, attention-span, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to buy pirate watchers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.