Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Lumière's Go Racer
December 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all heights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to obtain princess glasses.
- One of the reeds was recorded to thank similar to Lightning McQueen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.