Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck's landmark-shaving photo of Lumière's Go Racer
Lumière's Go Racer
January 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all hair colors.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or nasal, hip, romantic, tongue, hair, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to have princess harnesses.
- On its second month before closing permanently, the Lumière's Go Racer roundly wimps-out.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.