Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A medieval view of Lumière's Go Attraction when it's not bathed in optimism
Lumière's Go Attraction
July 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all temperatures.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from immunological, intestinal, ankle, nasal, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- It is said that Max Devlin's frozen seat is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.