Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Lumière's Faux Coaster
November 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider lifting this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, familial, or hip complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to rescue princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from April 10 through May 8.
- In a secret alcove at the tippy top of the Lumière's Faux Coaster, there is a snake-charming half court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.