Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Lumière's Faux Coaster
June 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 19 minutes in metric)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for kids of all temperatures.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider carousing this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- Make sure to maintain your children and winds inside the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from June 13 through July 3.
- The letters in "Lumière's Faux Coaster" can be scrambled to spell " Atar;vpxrescurmm& Faiseealge'u;o."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.