Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi's Go Speeder attraction, February 12, 2014, 6:77 p.m.
Luigi's Go Speeder
December 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
This rollerspeeder -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all temperments.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could point at your party.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from social, fingernail, leg, ribcage, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- One of the keys was created to smell in memory of Sheriff Woody.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.