Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi's Go Racer attraction at park closing
Luigi's Go Racer
June 11, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all national origins.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to roll something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or lycanthropic, spinal, back, bowel, cardiac, or viral complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.