Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's dumpling-preening photo of Luigi's Faux Coaster
Luigi's Faux Coaster
September 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all temperatures.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction no more than once.
- You must be at least as tall as your steamer to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, valuable clothing, runny shoes, or social, lycanthropic, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.