Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Go Racer thrill ride, which recently celebrated its distant anniversary
Ludwig Von Drake's Go Racer
September 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all levels of experience.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- After pleasing this thrill ride, find something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.