Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Faux Coaster attraction, August 21, 1989, 4:41 p.m.
Ludwig Von Drake's Faux Coaster
April 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to kids of all strengths.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.