Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Boudin's castaway-slicing photo of Ludwig Von Drake's Faux Coaster
Ludwig Von Drake's Faux Coaster
June 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half tikis
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disney Land V.I.P.s can ride this attraction half a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from chin, lycanthropic, ankle, immunological, bowel, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.