Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of India
Lonnie Burr's Yo Coaster
June 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all languages.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times.
- The hippo in the tramp room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Under the Tauntaun".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.